Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dunwoody Art Fest 2011

I've taken a step back from listing pendants online due to the upcoming Dunwoody Art Festival, which I will be attending Mother's Day weekend (May 7th and 8th) in Atlanta.

It's an invitation only show and I am very honored to be part of it! The organizers found my work through Etsy, which I wanted to mention to those of you who might not have a lot of sales on there (or anywhere else online for that matter) yet. Do not be discouraged! Putting your work out there for others to discover is the first step, and opportunities will open up from there!

If you would like more information on the show, follow this link for details! I will still be sharing photos of my work on here in the meantime. Also, if you are in or around the Atlanta area, please come by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment