Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meet the Pups

I'd like to take the time to introduce my dogs, Duke and Phoebe, as I am sure you will be seeing/hearing more about them a lot in the future. (I love Phoebe's face in this photo!) I can't imagine my life without at least one dog in it. Their playful antics really make life worth living for me...and there's nothing quite like the unconditional love you get from a dog. I could totally see myself being a dog-lady later in life.

This is Duke. He turned five this past September, which also marks his adoption date. When I found him four years ago it was literally love at first sight...I just knew he was meant to come home with me. He is such a sweetheart.

And this is Phoebe! She came into my life in March of this year, and isn't even a year old yet. Duke needed another dog around to play with and Phoebe is the perfect (well, almost) match. Being a puppy, she is sometimes a bit much for Duke, but they get along really well. I couldn't be happier. I love Bostons so much...their quirks and affection, although sometimes I could do without so much gas ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment