Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Ghost Tree" Series: Painting Preview

It feels good to be back home after a hectic (but fun!) weekend in Atlanta. Daniel and I met up with my sister and Drew and had a lot of fun exploring the city after the Dunwoody Art Show was over, but I'm just not used to the big city. It's nice to be back in the mountains again.

I have some paintings that I'm getting ready to list on my Etsy shop this week. These photos are a sneak preview of some of them! If you are interested in specifics on these pieces (or one piece in particular) feel free to email me about them. (You can find my email address in my profile, I believe. I don't list it on here because it's amazing how fast trolling devices will pick it up and spam the crap out of you!)


I will also be busy listing leftover pendants from this weekends inventory as well. My goal is to list about five new ones per day this week. They won't all be appearing here on the blog so make sure to check the KeelyB shop regularly if you are interested in any jewelry.


I've got a lot of other new things/ideas in the works as well. It's all very exciting. I'm glad the show is over now so that I can focus my attention on other things! I won't be doing another art show until September of this year so I'll have a lot of time to focus on the Etsy shops, this blog, and my new projects.


I hope everyone's week is off to a lovely start!

No comments:

Post a Comment