Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tree Paintings


I created some small acrylic paintings to take to the Dunwoody Art Festival with me. I wanted to share them with you all before I go (the festival is this weekend!). Whatever doesn't sell down there I will be listing at my KeelyB shop when I return home next week!


The red and green trees are 5 by 7 inches in size. Custom orders for pendants and/or jewelry are always welcome.


I think the turquoise trees are my favorite. They're small, at just 3 by 4 inches each, but would look great as a pair together on a wall. I've been on a huge turquoise kick lately. My old studio in Florence had turquoise walls and I miss that room so much! I think I'm going to paint our old wooden kitchen chairs a lovely turquoise color one of these weekends...


In case I don't get to write again before the show, I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment