Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Stuff in the Shop!

As promised, new items are up in the shop!

This Violet Branches Pendant can be found here. And in case you were wondering, yes I did take that photograph. I obviously have quite a thing for trees.


I also listed some other fine art print pendants, which can be found here. All of my fine art print pendants include either prints of original drawings of mine, or original photos of mine. You won't find them anywhere else.


I haven't listed a hand-painted grey tree in a while. This one can be found here. If you are interested in other tree pendants in a variety of colors, click here.


I'm happy to have some paintings listed as well! Right now there is just this turquoise tree painting and a green tree painting in the shop, but I will be listing more later this week. You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment